Wednesday 6 November 2019

In A Matter Of Minutes, You'll Discover The Secret To Your Getting Great Timeshare Exchanges...

In A Matter Of Minutes, You'll Discover The Secret To Your Getting Great Timeshare Exchanges... 


Timeshare Exchanges... 

Watch this presentation until the end and you'll also discover... CLICK
The Early Bird Gets Hawaii

Tip 3 suggests that you put in your exchange request for next year before the end of this year because both RCI and II get a lot of timeshare owners depositing their weeks in the first 3 months of the year.

But why is that?

It's because most timeshare resorts send out maintenance fee bills in January. When the timeshare owner receives their bill, it reminds them that they should deposit or bank their week.

But you now know, because your read Tip 2, that those owners unknowingly just hurt their exchange power, or in other words, priority when it comes to getting the exchange.

When you couple Tip 2 with requesting next year's exchange before the end of this year, Tip 3, you just increased your exchange power significantly.

In simple words this is how getting a timeshare exchange works: I put into effect Tips 1 & 2, you don't. We both put in a request to go skiing in Vail for Christmas. I get it before you.

I've found an incredible resource when digging into how all of this works. It's called The Timeshare Exchange Bible. Theirs one for RCI and one for II. If you really want to get the very best in the exchange world and finally enjoy your timeshare like they promised, you should check it out.

You'll find it at...


Or How Long It Will Be Free Of Charge! So Watch This Right Now, 
While You Still Can
 Have You Hugged Your Timeshare Salesperson Lately?

If you're like most people the answer to that question would be a definite "NO!"

After a few times trying to exchange my timeshare with RCI or Interval International I came away with the realization that my salesperson did not teach me how to trade my timeshare, he taught me how to buy it.

Yet, after a lot of research on the net and forums, I found stories of many timeshare owners getting great exchanges with both RCI and II. People were talking about how they had exchanged for a 2 bedroom suite in the Marriott Maui Ocean Club right on Kaanapali Beach, or into Disney's Animal Kingdom during peak season.

What were they doing that I wasn't? I was determined to find out since I was out tens of thousands of dollars plus an annual maintenance fee.

I found that even though doing a timeshare exchange is not rocket science, there's a lot more to doing it correctly than I imagined.

Probably the most important thing I learned is that the earlier you do things in the timeshare exchange world, the more power you have.

That being said, I put together a 7 Tip Checklist for you if you're even thinking about exchanging your timeshare in 2017.

And it's yours for FREE. It's my gift to you because most people are very frustrated with the exchange process and need help.

Just click here now to get it and have a better vacation this year.

All the best,
Image result for Timeshare Exchanges...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The many benefits of liquorice

Anxiety and Depression According to research studies, the “Glycyrrhizic” acid contained in Liquorice Root could positively aid those suf...